Call Us: 573-346-6655
Polychromatic light therapy is the simultaneous use of more than one light wavelength, or color. InLight Medical Systems™ use two or more light wavelengths in every pad.
Achieve relief and results with InLight Therapy’s clinically proven, state-of-the-art, polychromatic light technology system. The FDA Class II Medical Device is simple and safe.
Enjoy a Daily Dose of Light
1. Legally marketed as an FDA Class II Medical Device
2. Polychromatic Light Therapy (PLT)
3. Proprietary Progressive Multi-Pulse™ Technology
4. Engineered, designed, and managed in the USA
5. System Packages are ready to use out of the box
Benefits of InLight Therapy Products
InLight Medical polychromatic light therapy (PLT) products provide state-of-the-art polychromatic LED light technology. The company’s proprietary Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology delivers polychromatic wavelengths of light in varied pulsed rates. InLight Medical’s flexible neoprene therapy pads laden with polychromatic LED combinations of red, blue, and near-infrared diodes, reduce pain and increase circulation. InLight Medical has over 30 years of research and development spent manufacturing and supporting our products we are committed to providing the highest quality medical devices while ensuring safety and efficacy.
There are 3 different ways to experience ARP Health System's InLight Medical Devices
1. Schedule an appointment to experience the benefits of InLight Therapy
2. We have a rental program designed specifically for you
3. Purchase an InLight System
Polychromatic Light Therapy?